Here are a couple of bugs I noticed while playing the game:
- Monkey camp entrance: if you try to walk directly behind the guard post, you end up walking over the post (i.e., on top of/in front of). Roger's body should disappear when it goes behind the guard post.
- Moon base: if you go back to the communications tower after freeing the Furkuns, you can still hear the General growling and rattling his chain, but he's not there.
- Moon base inventory: at one point, I used up a lot of inventory items (in the process of getting the mallet and the red key), which eliminated a line in my inventory. However, the inventory window didn't automatically scroll up to show the first line of inventory items, which let me to believe I'd lost all those items (and spend a whole day wondering where they were).
- Monolith Burger in Vohaul's dream: as far as I can tell, there's no exit cursor indicating where the stock room is. You simply have to walk around the kitchen until you happen to come upon it randomly.
- Second ending: if you don't save Vohaul, beginning at the funeral scene there's text at the bottom of the screen that says "Ape Guard." That stays there all the way through the credits.
These are mostly minor things -- overall, I was impressed with how well this game was tested pre-release. Excellent job, guys! Thanks again!