Moon cat sound

Questions, remarks, etc. on the VSB project.
flitch

Moon cat sound

Post by flitch »

That AUGH sound the cat makes when it's defeated sounds an AWFUL lot like Amayirotakago's rendition of Roger's "Waterfall death" scream from Space Quest 2...
olzen
Co-Lead; Producer, Composer, Director, Writer
Co-Lead; Producer, Composer, Director, Writer

Re: Moon cat sound

Post by olzen »

Heh, you'd have to ask Amayirot about that - while some have been edited, all the sounds made by the Moon Cat are meows from Freesound.org :D

Incidentally, if you didn't know, Amayirot is on-board for our talkie. He will be voicing Never Kenezer and possibly a few other characters. And he's doing a great job so far!
WARNING: Will often post redundant anecdotes about the history of the "Vohaul Strikes Back"-project.
Datadog
Character, Sprite & GUI Artist
Character, Sprite & GUI Artist

Post by Datadog »

The moon cat's sleeping noise is just a slowed down version of a cat moaning. Although we COULD get someone to do the voice of it...
"Great Pockets of Physics!"
faerieevenstar

Post by faerieevenstar »

I can actually do a worryingly good cat impression and would be happy to help... I'd have to find a decent mic first though. I'm a bit of a mad cat lady and I'm always meowing to my cats as conversation. :oops: If you genuinely want me to imitate the Moon Cat I'll see if I can borrow a mic from somewhere :mrgreen: Of course there's a chance my cats may cooperate themselves, but we all know cats only do things you don't want them to do...

(oh and HI! first post! I commented on the game's Facebook page to say how awesome it was, and now I'm having a nose around here too... \:D/ )